Who we are
Our website address is: https://finnabairartstudio.com. The administrator of your personal data is Anna Dąbrowska-Pękocka, with its registered office in Innisfail, The Mall, Eyrecourt, H53T660, Ireland.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The User has the right to access their personal data, supplement them, update, rectify, request abandonment of processing, request for deletion of their data, the right to withdraw consent to their processing or opposition to data processing.
Any changes in the scope of your personal data may be made by the User after registering and then logging in our site using the Password and Login. In the same way, you can sign up and unsubscribe from the newsletter.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Personal data is processed:
- in order to execute the order – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR); in the field of optional data, the legal basis for processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- in order to fulfil statutory obligations imposed on the Administrator, resulting in particular from tax regulations and accounting regulations – the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR);
- in order to provide the newsletter service – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- The administrator processes the personal data of Users visiting the Finnabair Art Studio group run on the Facebook social network. These data are processed only in connection with running the group, including to answer questions of students, provide safe space to connect with other users, as well as to provide answers to short queries sent via the Facebook messenger. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which consists in promoting its own brand and necessity of processing to fulfill its obligations (Article 6 (1) b) GDPR to the extent to which inquiries sent through the Facebook messenger concern complaints.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What data we process
- first name and last name
- address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address
To the extent that User’s data are processed on the basis of consent, it can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Administrator via email at email@example.com.
The administrator conducts risk analysis on an on-going basis to ensure that personal data is processed in a secure manner, ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks performed by them.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org