SUMMER online mixed-media retreat
by world-renowned artist & teacher: Finnabair
Seasons of Creativity: Into Summer
Summer Retreat timeframe:
9 days between 2nd and 16th June
The price for Summer Retreat is only
- lifetime access
- 5 scheduled live meetings with Finnabair
- some spontaneous live chats with Finnabair
- one big and two small projects, that you can create with Finnabair
- many inspiring activities
- daily journaling or small art prompts
- elements of relaxation
- positive affirmation
- a friendly group of like-minded people
- space to share your experience here and in FB Group
- daily newsletters
- complete list of supplies you might have prepared
- possibility of learning new techniques
- 9 days of fun
- everything is divided into easy-to-follow chapters
- surprise discount during the last live
Summer Retreat by Finnabair
Summer is my favourite season. Whatever happens in nature during that time is full of power, energy and confidence, which I admire. Summer storms, bright sunshine, trees bearing fruit, plants full of colour and the beautiful smell of the grass and leaves. All of that embody the power of nature and can be a source of creative inspiration.
This is why I’d like us all to call upon our own creative powers during Seasons of Creativity – Into Summer retreat. Sometimes we may be unaware of them, or they may be hard to define. But they are all there, under the surface shining through our everyday decisions, preferences and needs!
Would you like to look deeper into yourself and find out your main source of creative energy?
Would you like to see your own natural abilities and start using them confidently, attuning to your inner voice and sensitivity?
Are you ready to claim your space as a creative soul and let yourself shine with your own unique light without self-doubt and questioning your skills and abilities?
You are not alone – you’ve got the whole tribe waiting for you on your side!
We are here to help you and join forces on this creative journey – with intuitive art, journalling and many other small acts of creativity as our weapons!
Let’s walk into Summer in our full creative power!
What to expect during Summer retreat?
- we will focus on finding our creative powers and making them stronger, letting ourselves shine with our natural light without shame or self-doubt
- we will work on making our creative side more confident and able to express itself clearly by learning and re-discovering our natural creative language
- I’ll support you in finding a way of dealing with our inner critic and learn to navigate through creative blocks in a trustful and lighthearted way
- and last but not least we will respect our emotions and needs, work on developing easy-to-follow, fun, creative habits and work on our positive mindset, one step at a time!
How is it all going to happen?
Here is our plan for the 9 days of the process:
- Daily newsletters and posts on this website with activities helping you learn your natural, strong sides and creative powers and learn new, valuable skills. Small steps, our rules!
- Five live meetings (Art Dates) where we discuss, chat and support each other through our journey. The power of the group is priceless, and our energy multiplies!
- One large and one small art project, created with me during Live Art Dates. They will help us to see our possibilities and to get in touch with our creative voice. Creating together is the best thing ever!
- Daily journaling prompts and more complex, inspiring activities to help us develop healthy, manageable and encouraging creative habits. We want to take the pressure off and discover our creativity. Layer after layer – in a fun, lighthearted way!
- Elements of relaxation, positive affirmations and activities, following the paths of nature and our creative spirit.
- Facebook Group for all the participants. A space for my spontaneous Live Streams and for us to chat and share the experience. Support of the friendly group of like-minded people participating in the same process as you is the best encouragement!
All of these above come in an easy-to-follow way, suitable for everyone, regardless of your beliefs. We all speak the same language of art, love, mental health and working on positive changes!
What do you need to start Summer retreat?
- a basic set of your favourite art supplies
- a journal or book to work in
- stretched canvas
- and a bit of curiosity and a positive mindset!
(you can check the PDF file with suggested art supplies here for your reference)
- No strict list of art supplies needed – this Workshop is NOT technique and project orientated. However, during creative sessions, I will give you my usual portion of technical tips and tricks, and you will be able to learn about art products as well!
- The Workshop is stretched over 9 days. Signing up for this class means you get lifetime access to all the recordings, activities and materials. Moreover you can repeat the session as many times as you wish!
- You don’t need any Social Media accounts to be part of the process. All the Art Dates can be watched directly on the Finnabair Art Studio website.
- All and you can watch them later. However, if you want to join live sessions, please be aware that all will be scheduled for 7pm CET, 6pm GMT, 1pm ET, 10am PT
- In addition there is a Facebook Group to accompany the Workshop, but joining is not mandatory. All the spontaneous live streams that may happen in the group will be linked on the Finnabair Art Studio website within a few hours, and possible to watch here!
- After enrolling, you should receive welcoming mail with more information and all the updates you need for now. However if you do not receive it, check your spam box carefully.
- The “Seasons of Creativity” project is my own idea, and it’s based on my personal experience as a teacher and a certified coach working with Soul Coaching® Method by Denise Linn.
I honestly can’t wait to see you in our virtual studio and feel all this exciting, creative energy in the air together with all of you!
Sending hugs and love
Seasons of Creativity- Into Summer
Summer Retreat timeframe:
day 1 – 2nd June
day 2 – 5th June
day 3 – 6th June
day 4 – 7th June
day 5 – 8th June
day 6 – 9th June
day 7 – 10th June
day 8 – 11th June
day 9 – 16th June
You might know me as Finnabair, but my real name is Anna Dabrowska-Pekocka, and I’m a mixed media artist, teacher, coach and product designer.
Transforming and upcycling everyday objects is the cornerstone of my craft; to make this “casual magic” possible for everyone, I develop approachable techniques for all skill levels. Between textures and paint, my love for dimensional artwork shaped my distinctive style. Mix in expressive freedom, awakening a creative spark each person holds inside, and therapeutic, releasing powers of art, and you’ll have a picture of my core values.
What had started as a hobby, in 2011 transformed into teaching in-person mixed media classes with immediate success. In 2013, I established a long-term relationship with one of the top craft suppliers worldwide, Prima Marketing; since then, I have counted myself among the most active and best-known product designers in the mixed-media world. The products I come up withstand out thanks to their distinctive style, which is unique to my brand, and blur the line between craft supplies, home décor, and fine art.
After over ten years on the market, I’m one of the most recognizable and experienced professional teachers in my field. My classes are in great demand, and I continuously strive to deliver the best possible experience and quality to my students. Being able to say that I successfully turned my passion into a full-time job is an incredible feeling.
My mission? To continue this magical, artistic journey, and guide, teach and encourage as many creative souls as I can on their path of self-discovery.
Art is always the Answer.