FREE online mixed-media retreat
by world-renowned artist & teacher: Finnabair
“You’ve Got All You Need”
Bonuses available for a limited time – check the bottom of this page
Your savings can be up to 67,50 EUR
Free Online Mixed-media Retreat is a unique opportunity.
Hi there, Creative Soul!
Do you like mixed-media art or art journalling and want to learn how NOT to get stuck in your creative process, gain more confidence and lightness, and stay inspired?
Would you like to focus on creating on the budget, with what you have on hand or with simple, accessible supplies?
If yes, this FREE Online Mixed-media Retreat is just perfect for you!
The “You’ve Got All You Need” online event is stretched over 4 days when you work along with me, diving deeper into the creative process, focusing on your natural style, exploring your art and finding inspiration in your own unique way.
You will create your personal, meaningful artwork but also learn many valuable skills, helping you get into your creative zone in the future whenever you need a boost.
If you are a beginner, just dipping your toes into mixed media, this is a perfect adventure to start with, as you will find a lot of practical, encouraging tips that will help you along your creative way.
Advanced artists will be taken a bit further in their art practice, helping them find fresh perspectives, ideas and inspiration.
Sign up now and join our friendly, supportive community of like-minded people. This FREE Online Retreat is a space for fun activities, live streams and discussions!
Unlock your powers and explore your creativity with us!
What to expect?
- Daily newsletters and posts on the Finnabair Art Studio website take you through the whole process. Small steps, our rules!
- 2 live sessions (Art Dates) where we discuss, chat and support each other through our journey. The power of the group is priceless, and fellow artists are the best encouragement!
- One art project created with me during Live Art Dates, helping us to see our possibilities and to get in touch with our creative voice. Creating together is one of the biggest blessings!
- Elements of relaxation, positive affirmations and activities, following the paths of our creative spirit.
- Facebook Group – space for discussion, live comments, chats, and sharing the experience. Support of the friendly group of like-minded people participating in the same process as you is the best encouragement!
All of this above comes in an easy-to-follow way, suitable for everyone, regardless of your beliefs. We all speak the same language of art, love, mental health and working on positive changes!
What do you need to start?
Not much – a basic set of your favourite art supplies, a journal or stretched canvas or any other surface to work on, a bit of curiosity, and a positive mindset!
(you can check the PDF file with suggested art supplies here for your reference)
- No strict list of art supplies needed – this Workshop is NOT technique and project orientated; however, during creative sessions, I will give you my usual portion of technical tips and tricks, and you will be able to learn about art products as well!
- The Retreat is stretched over 4 days; you will get access to it until the end of May 2023. Until then, you can repeat each session as many times as you wish or if you’d like to get lifetime access, you can get it by signing up for my next Full-size Online Retreat – Seasons of Creativity: Into Summer.
- All live streams will be recorded and you can watch them later. However, if you want to join live sessions, please be aware that all will be scheduled for 7pm CET, 6pm GMT, 1pm ET, 10am PT
- You don’t need any Social Media accounts to be part of the process – all the Art Dates can be watched directly on the Finnabair Art Studio website.
There is an activity in the Facebook Group to accompany the Workshop, but joining is not mandatory.
All the commentary live streams that may happen in the group will be linked on the Finnabair Art Studio website within a few hours, and possible to watch here!
- After enrolling, you should receive welcoming mail with more information and all the updates you need for now. If you do not receive it, check your spam box carefully.
- “You’ve Got All You Need” project is my own idea, and it’s based on my personal experience as a teacher and a certified coach working with Soul Coaching® Method by Denise Linn.
I hope to see you on the other side!
Sending hugs and love
Free Online Mixed-media Retreat
8th May 2023 (Monday)
9th May 2023 (Tuesday)
12th May 2023 (Friday)
14th May 2023 (Sunday)
Bonuses you receive upon signing up for this FREE retreat:
Your additional savings can be up to 67,50 EUR
- 70% off for already recorded Online Retreat: Seasons of Creativity – Into Spring
- special Early Bird price for upcoming Online Retreat: Seasons of Creativity – Into Summer till the end of May
- lifetime access to You’ve Got All You Need – Mini Online Retreat if you buy Online Retreat: Seasons of Creativity – Into Summer
- 50% off for any Mini Class after finishing this retreat
This offer is valid till May, 8th
You might know me as Finnabair, but my real name is Anna Dabrowska-Pekocka, and I’m a mixed-media artist, teacher, coach and product designer.
Transforming and upcycling everyday objects is the cornerstone of my craft; to make this “casual magic” possible for everyone, I develop approachable techniques for all skill levels. Between textures and paint, my love for dimensional artwork shaped my distinctive style. Mix in expressive freedom, awakening a creative spark each person holds inside, and therapeutic, releasing powers of art, and you’ll have a picture of my core values.
What had started as a hobby, in 2011 transformed into teaching in-person mixed media classes with immediate success. In 2013, I established a long-term relationship with one of the top craft suppliers worldwide, Prima Marketing; since then, I have counted myself among the most active and best-known product designers in the mixed-media world. The products I come up withstand out thanks to their distinctive style, which is unique to my brand, and blur the line between craft supplies, home décor, and fine art.
After over ten years on the market, I’m one of the most recognizable and experienced professional teachers in my field. My classes are in great demand, and I continuously strive to deliver the best possible experience and quality to my students. Being able to say that I successfully turned my passion into a full-time job is an incredible feeling.
My mission? To continue this magical, artistic journey, and guide, teach and encourage as many creative souls as I can on their path of self-discovery.
Art is always the Answer.