Creativity Whispering is a project that came to life thanks to all of you, and your deep, important questions about finding the space and time for art, inspiration, your personal style, and understanding your relationship with the creative process. There were so many questions about how to deal with creative blocks, perfectionism, fear and negative thoughts, that I was asked during my classes. I started to think how can I share my experience and give you a hand – because you know – I can relate!
I strongly believe in the power of transformation and our ability to make changes in our life, when we put our intention and energy into it. The changes may be small at first, but they go deep and affect many aspects of our life. To start the change we need to find out who we are, where we are now and start from there with open head and heart… and here I come with my “Creativity Whispering” online courses! I’ve planned 4 of them, each one different, happening quarterly and allowing us to work on important aspects of our creative life… but this process goes far deeper than that!
What happens during “Creativity Whispering 1” class?
I’ve named this 9 day long event taking the quote from one of the stamps I made in the past: “Make Room For Your Voice”- and this message goes straight to the point!
– We are going to focus on the assessment and transformation of our creative spaces and schedules to make them work according to your needs – in easy to follow, fun activities.
– We are going to open for the change in our creative and everyday life, inviting fresh air, ideas and better understanding of our needs and flow.
– We are going to put ourselves back on the creative path with fresh creative energy, inspiration and pleasant creative rituals and habits.
– We are going to focus on listening to our creative inner voice and following the guidelines we get through it.
– We are going to learn more about our creative selves, our needs, dreams and how to respect them in our life.
– We are going to close the old chapter of our creative life and open a new one, transforming it while creating art and making simple steps, activities and exercises.
How is it all going to happen?
During these 9 days you can expect:
– Daily newsletters and posts with activities helping you assess, transform and activate your creative space, time and powers. One step at a time!
– Four live meetings where we discuss, chat and support each other through our journey. The power of the group is priceless and our energy multiplies!
– One large and two small art projects, created with me during live sessions, helping us to tune to our creative voice, understand our needs and channel our energy to boost our creative practice. Let’s get our fingers dirty together!
– Elements of relaxation, positive affirmations, tuning in to our inner voice and honoring our inner wisdom. All of this – in an easy to follow way, suitable for everyone, no matter what your beliefs are. We all speak the same language of art, love, mental health and working on positive changes!
I’ve been an active member of the creative community for years – working full time as an artist, teacher, product designer and trying to give motivation and inspiration to many artistic people all over the world.
I love my job – it is my passion and my source of joy… Yet from time to time I can feel my energy going down, my mood swinging, my creative powers get close to zero and ideas are nowhere to be found. I start questioning myself and my abilities, I get stuck in self doubt and put so much pressure on my shoulders to carry on performing. I keep going through this storm relying on my professionalism and experience, using my stubbornness as fuel, but there is no flair, no joy. Does it ring any bells for you?
The truth is – we’ve all been there! And the second truth is – even if it is unexpected, annoying or scary – it is not THE END, this is just a very important message from ourselves that we should read and accept: time to stop for a moment, check in on yourself, adjust the sails and recharge!
I’ve been on this roller coaster many times during my career and now, the more experience I have the calmer I am and I can deal with these symptoms with more care, understanding and with smarter techniques and a more relaxed approach. Over the years during my ups and downs I’ve spent a lot of time thinking things over, trying a good bunch of solutions and experimenting with various ideas. I was learning all that to help myself and to help others and now, my goal is to share my experience and knowledge – so you can take the easier route than me and stay on the creative path with confidence, joy and lightness.
Our goal is to clear the space and time for our creative practice and to boost our energy through valuable, inspiring activities based on my personal experience as a teacher and a certified coach working with Soul Coaching® Method by Denise Linn.
No strict list of art supplies needed – this workshop is NOT technique and project orientated, however during creative sessions I’m going to give you my usual portion of technical tips and tricks and you will be able to learn about art products as well!
The Workshop is stretched over 9 days
The Workshop is stretched over 9 days and from now on it is available in the form of multiple daily activities and recordings – Art Dates with creative sessions and spontaneous Live Streams as a bonus.
Signing up for this class means you get lifetime access to all the recordings, activities and materials, and you can repeat the session as many times as you wish!
I honestly can’t wait to launch this project and feel all this exciting, creative energy in the air together with all of you!
I hope to see you in our virtual classroom!
1. You can set up an account only during the ordering process. Once you do it, your account, my classes, dashboard and other features will become available for you.
2. After enrolling you should receive welcoming mail with access to FB group and lots of useful information. If you do not receive it, check carefully your spam box.
You might know me as Finnabair, but my real name is Anna Dabrowska-Pekocka, and I’m a mixed media artist, teacher, coach and product designer.
Transforming and upcycling everyday objects is the cornerstone of my craft; to make this “casual magic” possible for everyone, I develop approachable techniques for all skill levels. Between textures and paint, my love for dimensional artwork shaped the distinctive style. Mix in expressive freedom, awakening a creative spark each person holds inside, and therapeutic, releasing powers of art, and you’ll have a picture of my core values.
What had started as a hobby, in 2011 transformed into teaching in-person mixed media classes with immediate success. In 2013, I established a long-term relationship with one of the top craft suppliers worldwide, Prima Marketing; since then, I count myself among the most active and best-known product designers in the mixed-media world. The products I come up withstand out thanks to their distinctive style, unique to my brand, and blur the line between craft supplies, home décor, and fine art.
When the world moved online in 2020, so did I, and continue to teach either by myself on my YouTube channel or through Patreon subscription or in cooperation with well-known brands, shops, and educational institutions. I’ve focused on creating more art projects, online classes and learning about our inner voice, the core of creativity and our artistic skills.
After over ten years on the market, I’m one of the most recognizable and experienced professional teachers in my field. My classes are in great demand, and I continuously strive to deliver the best possible experience and quality to my students. Being able to say that I successfully turned my passion into a full-time job is an incredible feeling.
My mission? To continue this magical, artistic journey, and guide, teach and encourage as many creative souls as I can on their path of self-discovery.
Art is always the Answer.