Winter is naturally the time of short days, stillness and reflection. We easily slip into hibernation physically and creatively – in fact, it is good for us. As a part of nature, we need to rest, recharge and get closer to the darker side of ourselves too.
But how to wake ourselves up after long weeks of slumber? How do we make our creative juices flow again when there is too much “laziness” in our bones and creative muscles?
I think the best possible answer is: following the ways of Nature. Gently, with care and understanding of the processes happening in our lives, we can reconnect with our Creative Spirit and stretch our artistic muscles. Releasing the pressure, one step at a time.
Are you ready to head into Spring in a mindful (but playful) way?
What to expect?
- We will start a new cycle in our creative and everyday life, welcoming the light, simplicity and a better understanding of our needs and flow.
- Step by step, we will put ourselves back on the creative path with fresh inspiration and easy-to-follow creative rituals and habits.
- We will remind ourselves to take our creativity a bit more lightheartedly.
- We will reconnect to our creative power and follow the creative guidelines we get through it.
How is it all going to happen?
Here is our plan for the 9 days of the process:
- Daily newsletters and posts on this website with activities helping you activate the energy, connect to your creative powers and learn valuable skills. Small steps, our rules!
- Five live meetings where we discuss, chat and support each other through our journey. The power of the group is priceless, and our energy multiplies!
- One large and one small art project, created with me during Live Art Dates, helping us to see our possibilities and to get in touch with our creative voice. Creating together is the best thing ever!
- Daily journaling prompts and other activities to help us take the pressure off and let us move our creative muscles again – in a fun, lighthearted way!
- Elements of relaxation, positive affirmations and activities, following the paths of nature and our creative spirit.
- Facebook Group for all the participants, space for my spontaneous Live streams and for us to chat and share the experience. Support of the friendly group of like-minded people taking part in the same process as you is the best encouragement!
All of this above comes in an easy-to-follow way, suitable for everyone, regardless of your beliefs. We all speak the same language of art, love, mental health and working on positive changes!
- No strict list of art supplies is needed – this Workshop is NOT technique and project orientated; however, during creative sessions, I will give you my usual portion of technical tips and tricks, and you will be able to learn about art products as well!
- The Workshop is stretched over 9 days, and signing up for this class means you get lifetime access to all the recordings, activities and materials, and you can repeat the session as many times as you wish!
- You don’t need any Social Media accounts to be part of the process – all the Art Dates can be watched directly on the Finnabair Art Studio website.
- There is a Facebook Group to accompany the Workshop, but joining is not mandatory. All the spontaneous live streams that may happen in the group will be linked on the Finnbair Art Studio website within a few hours, and possible to watch here!
- After enrolling, you should receive welcoming mail with access to the FB group and helpful information. If you do not receive it, check your spam box carefully.
- “Seasons of Creativity” project is my own idea, and it’s based on my personal experience as a teacher and a certified coach working with Soul Coaching® Method by Denise Linn.
I honestly can’t wait to launch this project and feel all this exciting, creative energy in the air together with all of you!
I hope to see you in our virtual classroom!